Smores Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache
|1-1/2||cups||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|1||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|1/3||cup||MAGNOLIA BUTTER-LICOUS!, melted|
|1||cup||crushed graham crackers|
|1||cup||MAGNOLIA ALL-PURPOSE CREAM|
|1/4||cup||MAGNOLIA BUTTER-LICIOUS!, melted|
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt Butter!licious and add vinegar, water, and vanilla. Mix well and set aside.
- Add brown sugar to the flour mixture. Mix well. Gently stir in the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well until smooth. Scoop into lined cupcake molds.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until almost done then push a piece of marshmallow into the center of each cupcake then continue to bake for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat cream in a small saucepan until simmering. Pour hot cream into chopped bittersweet chocolate and let stand to allow chocolates to melt. Gently stir chocolate to blend with cream. Stir in melted butter and let cool in chiller until cooled and thick.
- Frost cupcakes then sprinkle with crushed graham crackers on top.