Cheesecake Cups with Raisin Cashew Cookie Crust
|2||cups||crushed butter cookies|
|1/4||cup||raisins, roughly chopped|
|1/4||cup||roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped|
|2/3||cup||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER, melted|
|1 (250 mL)||pack||MAGNOLIA ALL-PURPOSE CREAM|
|1 (225 g)||bar||MAGNOLIA CREAM CHEESE|
|1/4||cup||MAGNOLIA PUREFRESH NATURAL COW'S MILK|
|200||grams||MAGNOLIA GOLD EDAM CHEESE BALL, shaved|
- Prepare crust, by mixing cookies, raisins, cashew, butter and sugar. Mix well and divide in cups. Set aside.
- For filling, whip all-purpose cream until it doubles in volume or until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and well blended.
- Meanwhile, dissolve unflavored gelatin in milk over low heat and add to cream cheese while still hot. Continue beating until well blended. Fold whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth. Add half of the shaved Edam and fold.
- Top crust with cream mixture. Chill until set, for about 2 hours then top with more shaved Edam cheese.