Bird's Nest Pasta Bento
|2 (380 g each)||cans||PUREFOODS MEATY SPAGHETTI SAUCE|
|6||pc||quail eggs, boiled and peeled|
|triangular sliced carrots for garnish|
|sesame seeds for garnish|
|5||pc||KAMBAL PANDESAL, sliced|
|5||pc||PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY COCKTAIL HOTDOG, cooked|
|1 (200 g)||pack||MAGNOLIA CHEEZEE, sliced|
|1||pc||carrots, peeled and sliced|
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat spaghetti sauce on a pan. Toss with pasta. Set aside.
3. Arrange lettuce at the bottom of a bento box. Top with cooked pasta. Form pasta like a nest. Top with quail eggs. Insert triangular shaped carrots in the middle of the egg and place 2 pc sesame seeds on top to form eyes. Repeat procedure with the remaining ingredients. Set aside.
4. Hotdog sandwich: In a pan over medium heat, cook hotdogs in oil. Drain excess oil in paper towels.
5. Top pandesal with remaining lettuce and hotdog. Using food puncher, punch in cheese, nori and carrots to form circles. Set aside. Top hotdog with cheese and nori to form an eyes and a pc of carrot to form a nose. Serve with spaghetti.
Makes 3 servings.