|1/4||cup||DARI CREME CLASSIC|
|1/2||kg||MONTEREY GROUND BEEF|
|1||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|200||grams||MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE, grated|
|12||pc||store-bought 6" flour tortillas|
|1/2||cup||chopped green bell peppers|
|1 (400 mL)||can||chunky tomato sauce|
- Melt margarine in a saucepan. Sauté onions and ground beef. Cook until beef turns brown. Add chili powder, salt, pepper and cumin. Continue cooking until mixture is very dry.
- With a slotted spoon, remove beef from pan and transfer to a bowl. Stir in half of grated cheese and half of sour cream. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas. Place meat in the center of each tortilla and roll to secure filling. Arrange tortilla rolls side by side on a baking dish. Set aside.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and add remaining sour cream and grated cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- In the same sauté pan used for beef, sauté bell peppers until tender. Add tomato sauce and spices. Season with hot sauce. Allow to boil then remove from heat.